Thiza is indicated for infection caused by susceptible organism in
* Upper respiratory tract infection including sinusitis, pharyngitis and tonsillitis
* Lower respiratory tract infection including bronchitis, acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), pneumonia
* Otitis media
* Skin and soft tissue infection including cellulitis, pyoderma, erysipelas, wound infections.
* Sexually transmitted diseases especially in the treatment of non-gonococcal urethritis and cervicitis due to Chlamydia tracomatis.
* Genital ulcer diseases in men due to Hemophillus ducreyi
* Mild or moderate typhoid due to multiple antibacterial resistant organisms.